Accessing Your Benefits!
The School Certifying Officials for Veterans Benefits provide assistance to Veterans, Reservist, or Dependents of Veterans, with the V.A. application and certification process. The Veterans Certification Department is located within the Office of the Registrar, 1207 LSA Building, 500 S. State Street, Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1382, phone: 734 763-9066.
Any questions regarding the eligibility requirements can be answered by calling the St. Louis Regional Office at 1-888-442-4551 or visit website: http://www.gibill.va.gov/.
Please use the Links below to access information about your benefits
- Post 9/11 GI Bill Chapter 33
- How to apply
- Certification Policies And Procedures
- Veteran Benefit Programs
- Student Monthly Verification Of Enrollment (WAVE) - (Chapters 30, 1606, and 1607 only)
Point of Contact
Office of the Registrar
1207 LSA Building
- Application Checklists
- Accessing your VA Benefits @ U-M
- U-M Vet resources and contacts
- Facebook Page for Student Veterans of America - UM Chapter
- Events on Campus
Principles of Excellence